Used Cars for Sale in Fresno California
Paul Blanco's Good Car Company Fresno
Now offering home/office delivery service to Fresno County, Madera County, Tulare County and Kings County California.
- Start your application online or over the phone
- Work with a loan specialist via email and/or phone
- Find a vehicle that meets your needs and budget
- Provide documentation and get approved for a car loan
- Arrange delivery, sign paperwork and enjoy your new car
Trade Appraisal Free Edmunds True Market Value®
Fresno (Spanish for "ash tree") is a city in California, United States, and the county seat of Fresno County. It covers about 112 square miles in the center of the San Joaquin Valley, the southern portion of California's Central Valley. Named for the abundant ash trees lining the San Joaquin River, Fresno was founded in 1872 as a railway station of the Central Pacific Railroad before it was incorporated in 1885. The city has since become an economic hub of Fresno County and the San Joaquin Valley, with much of the surrounding areas in the Metropolitan Fresno region predominantly tied to large-scale agricultural production.